Thursday, January 17, 2008

Professional Sports - It's entertainment.

As for my last post on advertising...I find it hard to feel passionate about any professional team or players these days. I mean they are here one day and traded tomorrow... and many of them have their main homes out of state. I was told by someone that a person in the Midwest said of the Patriots - they have no class because they are from New England...hmmm how many of the players grew up in New England? But think about it, when a player gets traded, they become instant enemies to some...and then of course the jersey of that player you have is outdated and you have to buy a new one (the pro franchises must like that).

In an ideal world I'd create a sport where people get traded very often so everyone has to keep buying new jerseys to stay up to date.

In the end Pro sports is really about entertainers... yes we idolize entertainers!

No comments:

Post a Comment